- Performer: Tom Cruise
- Title: Mission: Impossible
- Genre: Classical / Movie & Screen
- Cat #: LV31899-2WS
- Label: Paramount Pictures
- Country: US
- Date of release: 1996
- Style: Soundtrack, Score, Neo-Classical, Contemporary, Post-Modern
- FLAC size 2621 mb
- MP3 size: 1201 mb
- Record From Laserdisc, 12", NTSC, Widescreen Laserdisc, 12", Single Sided, NTSC, Widescreen
- Design [Costume] – Penny Rose
- Design [Production Designer] – Norman Reynolds
- Directed By – Brian De Palma
- Director Of Photography – Stephen H. Burum
- Edited By – Paul Hirsch
- Effects [Special Make-up] – Rob Bottin
- Effects [Special Visual], Animation – Industrial Light & Magic
- Executive-Producer – Paul Hitchcock
- Music By – Danny Elfman
- Producer – Paula Wagner, Tom Cruise
- Written-By [Created By] – Bruce Geller
- Written-By [Screenplay By] – Robert Towne
- Written-By [Screenplay By], Written-By [Story By] – David Keopp
- Written-By [Story By] – Steven Zaillian
Based on the television series "Mission: Impossible"
(C) 1996 Paramount Pictures
(C) 1996 Pioneer Entertainment (USA) L.P.
Color 110 Mins.
Made in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Matrix): 59-230-B01-P B0171892 MADE IN USA
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Matrix): 59-230-A09-P B0172464 MADE IN USA
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Matrix): 07-400B9-72 B0121535 MADE IN USA
- Other: Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Other: THX Certified
- Other (Extended Play): CLV
- Other: AC-3 Digital
- Other: PG-13
- Other: Digital Sound Stereo
- Other (ISBN): 0-7921-4362-0
- Barcode: 0 13023-4992-6 3
- Copyright (c) – Paramount Pictures
- Copyright (c) – Pioneer Entertainment (USA) L.P.
- Manufactured By – Pioneer Video Manufacturing, Inc.
- Distributed By – Pioneer
- Record Company – National Captioning Institute
Mission: Impossible is a 1996 American action spy film directed by Brian De Palma and produced by and starring Tom Cruise. The plot follows Ethan Hunt Cruise and his mission to uncover the mole who has framed him for the murders of most of his Impossible Missions Force IMF team. Tom Cruises fascination with doing extremely dangerous and crazy stunts is part of what makes the Mission Impossible films so successful. Each entry amps up the intensity and forces the audience to question the stars sanity. Most of these stunts can be done with CGI, but thats Cruise will return to filming on 'Mission: Impossible' in the UK after the government gave the green light for production to resume without the need to quarantine. Tom Cruise to resume filming of Mission: Impossible in the UK. Duration: 01:02 1 hour ago. With Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton. The IMF is shut down when it's implicated in the bombing of the Kremlin, causing Ethan Hunt and his new team to go rogue to clear their organization's name. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol original title. 14 2h 12min Action, Adventure, Thriller 14 December 2011 Russia. 2:31 Trailer. Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt in Mission: Impossible - Fallout. Cruise does his own stunts. Yes, that is real windswept hair. JamesParamount Pictures. More than a half-century later, this impossible teams leader is still receiving operational details via a self-destructing recording should he choose to accept and leaping unto the breach with his second bananas. Their numbers have shrunk over time, so now its a lonely guys club that includes the gruff Luther Ving Rhames, whos some kind of tech guy, and the rabbity Benji Simon Pegg, another tech guy with more, faster patter. Mission: Impossible Official Teaser. Do you like this video TV Shows - Film - Soundtrack - Song - Characters. Mission: Impossible also known in the Blu-ray release as M:I is a 1996 American action spy film directed by Brian De Palma and starring Tom Cruise. A sequel of the television series of the same name, the plot follows a new agent, Ethan Hunt and his mission to uncover the mole who has framed him for the murders of his entire IMF team. Work on the script had begun early with filmmaker Sydney. Im a long way from my midlife crisis, and I dont know about you, but Im good with my future sports car. While Cruise may be a bit of a problematic weirdo, he also might be Hollywoods last movie star and certainly, no one tries harder to entertain you. In advance of Mission: Impossible - Fallout, heres a quick ranking of the best MI stunts to prep your heart for whats to come. Knife Fight - M:I-2. Age: 38 Damage: None. Cruise returns as US agent Ethan Hunt, battling a global catastrophe while defying death with alarming regularity. He's ageless, with the film getting better, twistier and more deliriously fun with each instalment, according to Entertainment Weekly. The Hollywood Reporter, meanwhile, praised director Christopher McQuarrie. Image copyright PARAMOUNT PICTURES. It said that with Mission: Impossible - Fallout he . These are Tom Cruise's greatest stunts from the Mission: Impossible series. Whether you love them or not, you have to admit that Tom Cruise really earns his paycheck for every Mission: Impossible movie. Whenever he's hanging from the tallest building on Earth, drowning himself or doing a wheelie on a motorcycle at top speed-Cruise always insists that it's really him in the scene, and not a stunt man. He's been through hell in these movies-and even broke his leg in the latest film. He's terrified his directors, and impressed the hell out of stunt coordinators making some of the most impressive action films of all time. Tom Cruise practises his Mission: Impossible 7 motocross and helicopter stunts in a farmer's field in Oxfordshire as the film gets the green light to resume production from the government. By Jack Newman For Mailonline. Published: 12:02 EDT, 6 July 2020 Updated: 13:25 EDT, 6 July 2020