Jack Parnell - The Big Band Show Album
Albums Similar to Jack Parnell - The Big Band Show
- Performer: Jack Parnell
- Title: The Big Band Show
- Genre: Jazz
- Cat #: MFP 50302, MFP 5032
- Label: Music For Pleasure, Sounds Superb
- Country: UK
- Style: Big Band
- FLAC size 2355 mb
- MP3 size: 2393 mb
- Record From Vinyl, LP, Stereo
|1||The Kiss & Introduction|
Written-By – J. Parnell
|2||Take The 'A' Train|
Trumpet, Soloist – Kenny BakerWritten-By – Strayhorn
|3||Darktown Poker Club|
Vocals – Jack ParnellWritten-By – Williams, Harvey, Vodery
Trumpet [Lead] – Tommy McQuatorWritten-By – J. Parnell
|5||South Rampart Street Parade|
Clarinet, Soloist – Dougie RobinsonPiano – Norman StenfaltTrombone – Lad BusbyTrumpet – Kenny BakerWritten-By – Haggart, Bauduc
Drums [Duet] – Jack Parnell, Ronnie VerrellWritten-By – Louis Bellson
|7||In A Sentimental Mood|
Trombone, Soloist – Don LusherVocals – Polka DotsWritten-By – Ellington, Mills, Kurtz
|8||St. Louis Blues March|
Drums [Duet] – Jack Parnell, Ronnie VerrellWritten-By – W. C. Handy
|9||Trumpet Blues And Cantabile|
Trumpet – Bert Ezard, Derek Healey, Kenny Baker, Tommy McQuatorWritten-By – James, Mathias
Timpani – Alan HakinWritten-By – Maxted
|11||Big Noise From Winnetka|
Bass, Soloist – Lennie BushPiano, Soloist – Norman StenfaltVocals – Polka DotsWritten-By – Haggart, Bauduc
Baritone Saxophone, Soloist – Johnny WhelanTrumpet, Soloist – Kenny BakerWritten-By – Handler, Flanagan
Trumpet, Soloist – Derek Healey, Tommy McQuatorWritten-By – Hawkins, Johnson
- Acoustic Guitar – Martin Kershaw
- Bass [String] – Lenny Bush
- Bass Trombone – Jackie Armstrong
- Drums – Jack Parnell, Ronnie Verrell
- Electric Guitar – Martin Kershaw
- Engineer – Keith Dickens
- Engineer [Mastering] – HTM
- Management [Orchestral] – Frank Reidy
- Percussion – Alan Hakin
- Piano – Norman Stenfalt
- Producer – Anton Kwiatkowski
- Reeds – Bob Burns , Dougie Robinson, Frank Reidy , Johnny Whelan, Tommy Whittle
- Sleeve [Design] – Terry Beard
- Trombone – Chris Smith , Don Lusher, Lad Busby
- Trumpet – Bert Ezard, Derek Healey, Kenny Baker, Tommy McQuator
- Vocals – Tony Mansell's Polka Dots
TV Times Special Album
Frank Reidy Orchestral Management from London and Hollywood Music Services Ltd., England
Tony Mansell's Polka Dots are -
℗ 1976 Music For Pleasure Limited
℗ 1976 EMI records Limited Tracks A1 & B6 "The Kiss"
A1 - Dix Music Ltd.
A2 - Big 3 Music Ltd.
A3 - Lafleur
A4 - Famous Chappell Ltd.
A5 - Carlin Music Corp.
A6 - Good Music Ltd.
A7 - Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
B1 - Lafleur
B2 - Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
B3 - Campbell Connelly & Co Ltd.
B4 - Lafleur
B5 - Leeds Music Ltd.
B6 - Dix Music Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout HTM Hand Etched): SMFP 50302 A-1 HTM
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout HTM Hand Etched): SMFP 50302 B-1 HTM
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): SMFP 50302A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): SMFP 50302B
- Recorded At – The Music Centre, Wembley
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.M.I. Records Limited
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records Limited
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse International Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse International Ltd.
- Published By – Dix Music Ltd.
- Published By – Big 3 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lafleur
- Published By – Famous Chappell Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Good Music Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
Condition: Cover VGC - just starting to show slight signs of aginguse round the edges Record VGC -Needs a good clean. About this item. The Big Band Show 1976. Album by Jack Parnell. Skin Deep. was sampled in. Thank You by Nujabes feat. Apani B. Fly 2005. The Nightbird by Burning House 2013. is a cover of. Jack Parnell. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Vic Lewis and Jack Parnell Jazzmen complete recordings: Johnnys Idea. Композиторы: Harris - Jack Parnell. Fanfare Boogie. Jack Parnell & His Orchestra. Big Band Swing. Композиторы: Fahey - Kaye. Trip to Mars. Композиторы: Marty Paich. Ready Willing and Able. Композиторы: Gleason - Huddleston - Rinker. Kick Off. Equation in Rhythm. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться. Создать плейлист. Jack Parnell 1923-2010 served as the conductor for The Muppet Show orchestra for the entire run of the series. A longtime drummer and part of the big band movement in England in the 1940s, Parnell set up his own group, the Jack Parnell Orchestra, in 1951. In 1956, he was hired by Lord Lew Grade as musical director for the ATV broadcasting company. Parnell worked on dozens of shows, including a series spotlighting Tom Jones, in addition to The Muppet Show. John Russell Parnell 6 August 1923 8 August 2010 was an English bandleader and musician. Parnell was born into a theatrical family in London, England. His uncle was the theatrical impresario Val Parnell. During his military service in the 1940s he became a member of Buddy Featherstonhaughs Radio Rhythm Club Sextet and played drums with Vic Lewis and other servicemen who were keen on jazz. From 1944 to 1946 Parnell recorded with Lewis, and the Lewis-Parnell Jazzmens version of Ugly Child. The Hawk Talks. Jack Parnell & His Orchestra, Jack Willing And Able - Jack Parnell & His Orchestra